Monday, June 16, 2008

Hadley's 4th Birthday




Our niece Hadley turned 4 this weekend and she had a swim party at Patrick's aunt Tresa's house. It was alot of fun and a great day, no wind. All Hadley wanted was a baby alive that eats a poops. So we got her this doll and she loves it. I couldn't believe that dolls poop now, crazy. I took some pictures of the kids and Patrick swimming. The kids were all over him because he kept throwing them around, they loved it. Patrick has a bet going with my brother-in-laws Jim and Layne to see who can lose the most weight before are family vacation. Patrick has lost 38 pounds, he's lookin pretty good! Eat that Emily.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think you and patrick should get one of those dolls for practice. 38 lbs. (that is the abbreviation for pounds) huh? That is impressive! I wish I could say that I had lost that much. Can't wait to see you guys in CA.

Janae Downey said...

Hi Jodi! Congratulations to Patrick, I think he is going to win! We will put our money on Patrick, so tell him to keep working hard... You have such cute little nieces... I think you and Patrick will make cute girl babies too (if by chance you don't have a boy baby). See you soon! JaNae

Bri said...

TIME for an update.... how was your trip? Or are you there this week?? hmmm....

Jodi said...

dude bri, im not lucky like you and get to stay home everyday, I will add my new pictures tomorrow k hitler :)-