Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Marysvale, Utah

Kids playin around
Patrick after the guys ride, so dirty
Me with no make-up and dirt all over
my face after the ride
My niece Hailey and I
Some of the kids before
we left on the ride

Overlooking Brianhead
My niece and siters, and I on a break
Us at the top of the mountain
Us sitting outside the cabin

We has such a great time up in Marysvale. Although our cabins were a little dirty, we made due. It was so beautiful up there in the mountains, it makes me want to move out of the desert. Floating the river was awesome, a little cold, we usually go the first of August when its warmer but we had to go later because of our other vacations. This id the one trip Patrick looks forward to all year, he loves to ride his Quad, it was his first ride since he got it all suped up, it was by far the loudest one there, too loud for me! We can't wait to go again next year!!!

3 comments:

The Johnson Five said...

Gosh...you guys are out of town as much as we are! Looks like you had fun

Alan and Kiersten said...

looks like you guys had a great time! how fun! i love the pic with the kids on the quad and hailey with HUGE goggles! hilarious! hopefully we can see you all sooner than later!

Rob and Mercedi said...

TAG YOUR IT! Check my blog for what questions you have to answer. Then post them on your blog.