Monday, September 1, 2008
























So it's been a little while since I last posted anything. We've been gone so much that I haven't really had the time. We have traveled more this summer than I think we ever have. It has been alot of fun though. For my birthday we went to California and went to the beach, we took Patrick's three nieces, and then meet up with my sister Michele and her family. We went to the beach, the O.C. Fair and the Long Beach Aquarium. All the kids had a great time, and I got FRIED!!! It was very uncomfotable and not worth it at all cause no tan camr from it. I'm back to being white :( We leave on Thursday for Big Rock Candy Mountain up in Utah, we go ever year and go 4 wheeling (Patrick's favorite part) and float the river (my favorite part). So it should be fun it's up in the Mountains and so pretty. We can't wait! Here are some pictures from our trip

5 comments:

The Woods People said...

What a fun birthday! So I'm finally back and now you're gone all the time. Maybe one of these days I'll get to see you again!

Rob and Mercedi said...

It sounds like you've had a great summer too. I love traveling but I love being home too. We still have two trips this month.
We were going to go to the beach too. But didn't make it. That's a bummer you got fried. Whenever I go to the beach I think, Oh I don't need sunscreen, and then I get so burnt. I swear I'm going to get premature skin cancer from being burnt so many times.

Alan and Kiersten said...

looks like those kids had WAY too much fun! ha ha! we have been traveling a lot this summer too! bummer about getting burnt...i always get burnt too, but i never think i will...you'd think i would learn! glad you had a fun birthday - have fun four wheeling. alan still wants to take me out, i've never been! tell everyone hi for us!

The Johnson Five said...

Hey girl! Looks like you had so much fun! And yes...we do need to do a movie again..so much fun! K you look just like your sister! I thought that was you..ha..ha..Love ya!

simply swanson said...

I am so glad you found me, now I am gonna put you on my blog list! How cute are all those nieces and nephews?!!! Lets do the shower for Stephanie, since your the world traveler you tell me when you are available!! LOL!!! I will be here so whenever is good for me! Lets do the movies again soon!!